Kuala Lumpur, Nov 13, 2020: In order to promote networking opportunities between Taiwan’s and Malaysia’s medical industry, Taiwan’s Ministry of Health and Welfare and Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) will hold the “Taiwan and Malaysia, Joining Hands in Bringing Greater Health to Life” online panel discussion on the 19th of November from 3:00 pm to 4:10 pm.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, greater emphasis is now put on the importance and necessity of international medical exchange. This virtual event will focus on 2 main themes, “Medical Service” and “Smart Medical”. During the event, 6 prominent hospitals and 3 advanced smart healthcare companies come together to share the latest disease treatment technology and smart medical technology, so don’t miss out on this exceptional gathering!
To provide a brief introduction of each organization:
- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, the first hospital to establish a proton therapy center in Southeast Asia.
- Cheng Hsin General Hospital, well-known for its heart transplant operations.
- Changhua Christian Hospital, has achieved a high success rate of up to 50% in reproductive medicine.
- Buddist Dalin Tzu Chi Hospital, famous for its immunotherapy for vitiligo.
- National Cheng Kung University Hospital, the largest medical center in southern Taiwan.
- Taipei Medical University, a professional medical university and hospital.
- Imedtac, a specialist in smart medical and smart hospital applications.
- Biotegy Corporation, a professional in minimally invasive surgery and an expert in the research and development of high-end medical equipment.
- TaiHao Medical, dedicated to providing breast tumor ultrasound screening solutions.